Buying tickets from Settle Stories constitutes an acceptance of our terms and conditions. It is the customer's responsibility to retain an up-to-date copy of the terms and conditions as they are liable to change from time to time. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions please send Settle Stories a message using our Contact Form.
- Concessions, where available, need to be supported by proof of entitlement. Please bring proof when you collect your tickets.
- Settle Stories reserves the right to refuse admission.
- All event details are correct at the time of purchase, but events may be subject to change without notice.
- Please note that for legal reasons all children under 16 must be accompained by an adult, and please remember that everyone attending a fee-paying event must have a ticket.
- Bookings made online through the Settle Stories website are free of transaction charges.
- We do not post tickets they are all available from the venue from the day of performance.
Exchanges and Refunds
- Tickets may be returned to the box office for resale up to 2 weeks prior to the event. However, returned tickets will only be put up for resale once the event concerned has sold out. A handling charge of £3.00 per ticket or 20% of the purchase price (whichever is the higher) will apply on all resold tickets and we cannot guarantee a resale will be made although the box office will endeavour so to do on your behalf.
- Settle Stories is unable to issue refunds except as stated under 7. and 8. below.
- Settle Stories is unable to replace or refund tickets that are lost damaged or stolen.
- In the unlikely case that an event is cancelled, Settle Stories will refund the cost of tickets purchased for that event. Settle Stories will make all reasonable efforts to inform you in advance of the cancellation although this may not be possible. In such circumstances customers should contact the box office in order to arrange a refund.
- All tickets are sold subject to Settle Stories right to rearrange events, including cancelling or postponing performances due to events beyond their control. Settle Stories reserves the right to change artists and programmes wthout notice, but we will only do this if it is unavoidable.
If you arrive late for the start of a performance or after an interval we appreciate that you will want to take your seat as soon as possible. We will do everything possible to assist. To limit disturbance to fellow audience members and artists we may have to ask you to wait until a suitable break in the performance. Occaisonally this may not be possibnle once the performance has started.
Conditions of Entry
Our staff and volunteers are here to enhance your experience and to ensure your safety at all times. Please follow any guidance they give in relation to your and others comfort and safety. The takeing of photographs, capturing of images or the use of any recording devices including mobile phones during any performance is strictly prohibited.
By making a purchase online you agree to join the Settle Stories mailing list. You may unsubscribe at any time. We will not sell your data to third parties.
The Management of Settle Stories reserve the right to:
- refuse admission to our events
- request any ticket holder to leave the event, and take appropriate action to enforce this right
- change the advertised arrangements of any perforamce in the event of illness or any cause beyond our control
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Comments and Complaints
Settle Stories is committed to providing an excellent service. If you have any concerns, please contact us with your comments and we will do all we can to put it right for you. We endeavour to respond to all complaints within 48 hours. Please send us a message using our Contact Form.