This transformative retreat set amidst the inspiring landscape of the Yorkshire Dales is a deep exploration of your inner landscape as a creative writer.
Join like-minded people in a supportive and appropriately challenging atmosphere as you discover new mindfulness meditation techniques. These will help you connect with yourself as a key to your creativity and your joy.
Sita Brand & Pete Armstrong have collectively dedicated over 60 years to mindfulness practice. Sita is an experienced storyteller and Pete is a writer and poet. This retreat brings together a life long vocation and honed skill sets to help you discover a new approach that will maximise your creative energy. You will become less frenetic, more focused and learn to transport this energy onto paper. A range of exercises will help you draw inspiration from your own intuition that will help you grow beyond your habit energies.
This retreat uses a person-centered approach and is suitable for writers from all disciplines, from beginners to experienced, published writers.
Guided meditation, mindfulness walking, writing exercises, creative instruction, and sharing.
This retreat offers you the chance to:
- Develop your creative writing
- Develop a regular mindfulness practice to inspire your writing
- Enjoy quiet time
- Learn how to quieten your mind and be still
- Experience and learn mindfulness practice and reconnect with your writing in a new way
- Stop feeling stuck creatively and experiment in supportive surroundings
- Gain tools and techniques that will sustain you in your everyday life
- Enjoy time out from everyday life