Settle Stories wishes to commission an impact evaluation of a new project Change Your Story.
About the project
Change Your Story will provide creative opportunities for people with mental health needs. It will equip individuals with skills to maintain & improve their own mental wellbeing. It will support participants long into the future enabling them to live happier, healthier lives & to develop their resilience to everyday challenges.
The programme was developed in line with the recommendations outlined inRealising the Value (2016) report in support of the NHS Five Year Forward View. A community centred approach to health & well-being, it will use a range of Mindfulness, Myth and Story, NLP and Sounding Bowls.
Activities to be evaluated
1. Change your Story programme of workshops running from April – May 2017 and Sept – Oct 2017
2. Online resources
Key Project Dates
- 15 April 2017: Evaluation Framework agreed
- May – June 2017: First set of workshops
- 31 July 2017: Interim report with initial recommendations
- Sept – Oct 2017: Second set of workshops
- November: Production of Online materials
- 31 December 2017: Final Evaluation completed
External Evaluator’s duties and responsibilities
The evaluator will be expected to:
- Bring specialist skills, expertise in impact evaluation techniques
- Set up evaluation methodologies and processes to assess the programme of work
- Analyse data collected and form conclusions
- Produce an Interim report after the first set of workshops and make initial recommendations
- Produce a final Impact Evaluation report.
Application Assessment Criteria
- Previous experience and track record in delivering similar evaluations
- A current DBS check or a willingness to obtain one
- Knowledge of the current arts and health environment
- Experience of using the Edinburgh & Warwick scale in evaluation
- Experience of Formative and Summative evaluation
- Experience of Qualitative and Quantitative research
To get a full brief and details of the application process please email Sita Brand on email@example.com Please put Evaluator for Change Your Story in the subject line.
Closing date is 5 pm on Tuesday 28th February.
Fee: £1500 (including VAT & expeneses).
We expect this work to take 8-10 days.
If this role isn't right for you, please take a look at our some of the opportunities we can offer you through our Volunteer Programme