1. In these terms and conditions the following words shall have the meanings set out below:
- “Arts Freedom Pass” means the Settle Stories’ free membership scheme open to UK residents aged between 16 and 25 which gives members access to Arts Freedom Pass Events, discounts to Workshops and Retreats.
- “Arts Freedom Pass Event” means any event offered for sale and/or organised by Settle Stories which may or may not be ticketed.
- “Arts Freedom Pass Ticket” means a ticket for any Settle Stories event offered for sale by the Settle Stories at the reduced price of £1 per ticket.
- “Mates Rates Ticket” means a ticket for any Settle Stories event offered for sale by the Settle Stories at the reduced price of £5.
- “Settle Stories” means Settle Stories Ltd, The Joinery, Dawsons Court, Market Place, Settle BD24 9ED whose registered and principal trading address is The Joinery, Dawsons Court, Market Place, Settle BD24 9ED. Registered in England company number 7515653. Registered charity number 1141649.
- “Ticket” means Arts Freedom Pass Tickets and Mates Rates Tickets.
2. Tickets are only available for purchase by Arts Freedom Pass members.
3. All Mates Rates Tickets must be purchased in conjunction with an Arts Freedom Pass Ticket for the same Settle Stories Production. Bearers of Mates Rates Tickets will only be permitted entry into the Settle Stories Production in question if they attend with the Arts Freedom Pass Ticket holder.
4. Mates Rates Tickets are only available to individuals aged between 16 and 25.
5. Arts Freedom Pass members are limited to booking one (1) Arts Freedom Pass Ticket and one (1) Mates Rates Ticket per Settle Stories event.
6. Tickets are subject to availability from an allocation of places.
7. Tickets may only be purchased from the Settle Stories and may not be purchased from any third party agent.
8. Arts Freedom Pass Events may only be purchased from the Settle Stories and not be purchased from any third party agent.
9. Arts Freedom Pass aims to encourage young people to attend the theatre independently. For this reason, only Arts Freedom Pass members may purchase Tickets and Arts Freedom Pass Events. Any debit or credit card used for payment must therefore be in your name.
10.Third parties (including parents or guardians) cannot book or pay for Tickets and Arts Freedom Pass Events on behalf of an Arts Freedom Pass member. However, they can purchase a gift voucher which can then be used by you to purchase Tickets and Arts Freedom Pass Events.
11.You must collect all Tickets for Settle Stories Productions in person.
12.You will be able to collect any Tickets for Settle Stories Productions from the relevant performance desk or front desk from 90 minutes prior to the start time of the production. Please note that all Tickets must be collected no later than 30 minutes prior to the start of the production. We reserve the right to offer your Tickets for re-sale should you fail to collect your Tickets by this time. When you come to collect your Tickets, you (and any companion using a Mates Rates Ticket) will be required to present proof of age in the form of a passport, driving licence or Citizens Card.
13.When you arrive to attend any Arts Freedom Pass Event you will be required to present proof of age in the form of a passport, driving licence or Pass Card.
14.Failure to collect your Tickets for Settle Stories events or attend any Arts Freedom Pass Event on three or more occasions without notifying the box office at least 48 hours advance will result in your Arts Freedom Pass membership and any future bookings you may have being cancelled. If your Arts Freedom Pass membership is cancelled on this basis you will not be permitted to re-apply for membership in future.
15.Arts Freedom Pass Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Settle Stories reserves the right to cancel your membership along with any future Arts Freedom Pass bookings should you be found to have transferred any Tickets or Arts Freedom Pass Events. If your Arts Freedom Pass membership is cancelled on this basis you will not be permitted to re-apply for membership in future.
16.Your Arts Freedom Pass membership is non-transferable.
17.Your Arts Freedom Pass membership will expire on the last day of the calendar month in which you turn 26. Any tickets purchased after your membership has expired will be upgraded to full price.
18.By signing up to Arts Freedom Pass you agree to have your personal details held by the Settle Stories, and used to keep you informed about associated events, workshops, and special offers which we think might be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive information about associated events, workshops and special offers, please email email@example.com
19.If you wish to cancel your membership to the Arts Freedom Pass scheme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
20.The price of Tickets and Arts Freedom Pass Events are subject to change without notice at the Settle Stories discretion.
21.Settle Stories reserves the right to terminate the Arts Freedom Pass scheme at any time.
22.These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with the Settle Stories terms and conditions for the purchase of tickets, goods and the use of the Settle Stories website.
23.If any part of these terms and conditions is held to be unenforceable this will not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions.
24. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
25. Nothing contained in any Contract is intended to be enforceable pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any third party.